In 1954, the school's Board of Trustees formally accepted Bishop Norman Binsted's offer of the St. Luke's Hospital Magdalena compound for use by the school. When the hospital finally moved in 1959 to its present site in Cathedral Heights, Quezon City, the old hospital building was demolished and the high school department started holding classes in the remodeled nurses' home and pavilion.
By 1955, the school had received two generous donations from the Episcopal Church in the United States intended for construction of a new high school building. The Philippine government in 1956 required all Chinese schools to register their Chinese classes and integrate them in their English program. In 1960, the English high school graduation class ranked in the top ten percent of all the nation's high school seniors after a national government examination.
A milestone was the construction of a new five-storey high school building completed and dedicated in 1963. It housed an 1100-seat auditorium. The high school Drama Club began staging successful musical productions such as The King and I and South Pacific and plays like Cyrano de Bergerac before jam-packed audiences.
During this time, the Christian Center prospered with the students being given opportunities to be active members of organizations such as the Girls' Friendly Society, the Boy Scouts, the Acolytes, the Altar Guild, and the Glee Club. By then, enrollment had reached 2,500 and grew to 3,400 in 1967.
The Ching Siok Giok Memorial Gymnasium was built in the high school lot in 1968 and a three-storey elementary school building was completed in 1969. Also, the director's quarters in the elementary campus was converted and took in the school's first Nursery class in 1971. The Student Council Organization (SCO) continued to be a fertile training ground for student leaders from the cream of the crop as elected by the student body. In the same year, it successfully launched the first-ever campus mini-fair called Freut '71. It combined both the festive carnival atmosphere with the excitement of the different track and field events during the fair. Vying for top individual and team honors were the athletes of the Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors, who proudly carried their distinct batch colors of green, yellow, blue and red. When Martial Law was declared in 1972, the SCO was renamed CSA or Committee of Student Activities.
Ms. Bolderston retired as Directress in 1968 and was succeeded by Dr. Howard Collins (1968), Mr. Ty Huy Guan (1970), and Mr. George Young (1972). The principal, Mrs. Nancy Y. Lao retired in 1970 and was succeeded by Mr. Ong To Sieng. Ms. Ang Cham served as elementary principal from 1970 to 1986.